|Name:||Mini Lathe Digital Readout||Keyword:||Mill Dro|
|Usage:||Lathe, Boring, Milling Machine||Meas. Length:||1300-3000 Mm|
|Display Resolution:||5 µm||Warranty:||13 Months|
|Power Supply:||DC 5V||Output Signal:||TTL|
DRO Glass Scale Linear Encoder,
VS20 Glass Scale Linear Encoder,
20micron digital readout linear scale
High Accuracy Long Linear Encoder Scale For Large Milling Lathe Boring Machine
|Measuring Standard||Glass Scale - Grating period: 20μm (0.02mm)|
|Optical Detecting System||Transmissive Infrared System: wave length 880mm|
|Slide Carrier System||Vertical five bearings supporting system|
|Measurement Travel||50-1200mm||Every 50mm||Not available|
|1300-3000mm||Not available||Every 100mm|
|Accuracy||50-450mm||±3μm - ±5μm||--|
|Power supply||DC 5V ± 5%|
1. VS20 using the double T-slot design, which is convenient for users to install and correct the scale body on their machines.
2. Linear scale can be connected to a positive pressure system, the protection level can reach IP65 so that can improve its working life.
3. Linear Encoder has three reference mounting surfaces, which can flexibly fit to various types of machine tools.
Advanced Optical Measuring System
1. Six-spring & push-pull structure to ensure repeatability less than 2 micron；
2. Advanced engineering mechanics analysis and design to ensure that the dynamic speed more than 120 m/min
The aging test exposes defects in the process, design, materials and other aspects of electronic devices before leaving
the factory. Therefore, it is of great significance for companies to modify product designs in time, so that products can be sold
after they are aging and stable, improving Easson product quality and market reputation.
100% Laser calibration
All linear encoders are individually inspected and calibrated by our in-house laser interferometer to ensure measuring accuracy comply 100% with the specifications.
Accuracy report in QR code
Each linear encoder is printed with a QR code, which is convenient for users to view the accuracy report of the factory inspection.
Contact Person: Tony