|Name:||Optical Measuring Machine||Keyword:||Optical Metrology Equipment|
|Accuracy:||(1.5+L/200) µm||Application:||Mobile Phone, Molds, Metals, Plastic, Electronics|
|Operation Mode:||X Y Axis Manual, Z Axis Auto||Resolution:||0.01 μm|
|Lighting:||Eight Areas Light Source||Measuring Range:||300 X 200 X 200 Mm|
QC Inspection Video Measuring Machines,
EV3020 Video Measuring Machines,
EV 3020 vms measurement System
Manual EV-3020 Vision Video Measuring Machines With Auto Zoom Lens For QC Inspection
1. X / Y / Z three axes of the Absolute Linear Scale is developed by ourselves, with a resolution of up to 0.01 microns
2. High precision closed loop auto zoom auto focus with coaxial light lens.
3. The dedicated motion controller of Vision measuring machine using Ethernet transmission, which is efficient and stable, can solve the disadvantage of unstable USB transmission.
4. High resolution SONY CMOS sensor for global shutter image processing, make the image is clear and without smearing.
5. The up light source using eight areas partitioned independent control lighting system, and the light-emitting element using low-attenuation LED for long service life.
6. Equipped with powerful measurement software to meet different kinds of measurement requests, measurement results can be output to DXF, Word, Excel, PDF and AutoCAD.
7. The column and base are made of high precision 00 grade granite structure, which is stable and reliable.
|Overall Dimension (mm)||1000×600×1400||1200x720x1600||1200x720x1600|
|Work Table Glass Size(mm)||289x189x10||339x239x10||439x339x12|
|Max Table Load(kg)||20||20||20|
|Measurement Accuracy (μm)||1.5+L/200|
|Magnification||Optical Magnification 0.7-4.5X, Image Magnification 20-125X|
|Axis Display Resolution||0.00001mm (0.01μm)|
|Lighting System||Eight areas up light source with two laser positioning system|
|Operation Model||XY Axis manual, Z Axis automatic|
|Lens||Automatic Zoom, automatic focus optical coaxial lens|
|Vision System||High-resolution SONY CMOS global shutter camera|
F3 high precision closed loop auto zoom lens
Equipped the high precision, high resolution ring scale F3 lens developed and designed by Easson for full closed-loop position feedback.
Thanks to the high resolution and full closed position feedback, the image multiple repetition error caused by the gear transmission gap is eliminated to Improve the repeatability of the overall measurement.
More over, the resolution of the ring grating scale is 20 times higher than the previous generation zoom lens.
21 Orders volumetric Compensation
AR series Network control System which is included 21 orders volumetric compensation, with Ultra-high-speed linear encoder reading and built-in EAD (absolute scale decoder) , equipped AS-80 high precision absolute scale to provide high accuracy and high resolution measurement.
Subtle precision parts inspection, such as watch movement
Thanks to the High accuracy auto zoom lens and Camera, also powerful 2D measurement software, it can recognize the image outline easily and correctly. After measuring the parts, you can export the results in AutoCAD files, then compare with the original design diagram.
2D / 3D Multiple Measurement
Vision measuring machines can cooperate with the UK Renishaw high precision touch probe for the measurement as below:
1. Height measurement: use probe to touch a standard plane and many other measuring planes, program will automatically get the height difference between measuring planes and the standard plane.
2. Plane measurement: touch at least three points in the measuring plane, right mouse click to finish, then you can get this plane's inclination and flatness.
3. Sphere measurement: use probe to evenly touch three points on the bigger diameter part of measuring sphere, then touch the top of the measuring
4. Cylinder measurement: touch three points around the cylinder at the same height, then touch another three points at another height, finally you can get the cylinder's radius and inclination.
5. Cone measurement: touch three points around the cone at the same height, then touch another three points at another height, finally you can get this cone's radius and inclination.
6. circle measurement: use probe to evenly touch at least three points on the measuring object, right mouse click to finish, then you can measure an inner circle.
Contact Person: Tony