|Optical Measurement System
|Optical Measurement Systems For Industrial Inspection
|Mobile Phone, Molds, Metals, Plastic, Electronics
|Work Table Size:
EV2515 Optical Measuring Machine,
250mm Optical Measuring Machine,
EV2515 vms measuring machine
Manual EV2515 Optical Measuring Machine With Auto Zoom Lens For Inspection
The Vision Measuring Machines is a precise and efficient length measuring instrument integrating machinery, optics and electronics.
It is widely used in the measurement of dimensional accuracy of various machinery, instruments, metrology. Applications in laboratories, electronics, hardware and plastics, metal stamping, PCB boards, LCD, molds, mobile phone parts, etc., mainly through 2D measurement, but also as a 3D visual measurement system to achieve measurement, inspection, calibration, and reverse engineering Design and other purposes.
|Overall Dimension (mm)
|Work Table Glass Size(mm)
|Max Table Load(kg)
|Measurement Accuracy (μm)
|Optical Magnification 0.7-4.5X, Image Magnification 20-125X
|Axis Display Resolution
|Eight areas up light source with two laser positioning system
|LED cold down light source, transmission light and condenser lens to realize parallel light irradiation
|XY Axis manual, Z Axis automatic
|Automatic Zoom, automatic focus optical coaxial lens
|High-resolution SONY CMOS global shutter camera
1. The X / Y / Z three axes of the Absolute Linear Scale is developed by ourselves, with a resolution of up to 0.01 microns
2. F3 high precision closed loop auto zoom lens.
3. The dedicated motion controller of Vision measuring machine using Ethernet transmission, which is efficient and stable, can solve the disadvantage of unstable USB transmission.
4. The column and base are made of high precision 00 grade granite structure, which is stable and reliable.
5. High-resolution SONY CMOS sensor for global shutter image processing, make the image is clear and without smearing.
6. The up light source using eight areas partitioned independent control lighting system, and the light-emitting element using low-attenuation LED for long service life.
7. Independently developed multi-function measurement software, the measurement results can be output to DXF, Word, Excel, PDF and other formats.
F3 high precision closed loop auto zoom lens
With the high-precision, high-resolution ring scale developed and designed by Easson for F3 lens, full closed-loop position feedback.
Thanks to the high-resolution and full-closed position feedback, the image multiple repetition error caused by the gear transmission gap is eliminated to Improve the repeatability of the overall measurement.
In addition, the resolution of the ring grating scale is 20 times higher than that of the previous generation zoom lens.
The wroktable using Pearl chromium electroplate, nice look and more longer life, machine base are made of high precision 00 grade granite structure, which is stable and reliable.
21 Orders volumetric Compensation
Easson Vision Measurement Machine used with AR series Network control System which is included 21 orders volumetric compensation, with Ultra-high-speed linear encoder reading and built-in EAD (absolute scale decoder) allow AR series system to use our AS-80 high precision absolute scale, providing high accuracy and high resolution measurement.
Subtle precision parts inspection, such as watch movement
Thanks to the High accuracy auto zoom lend and Camera, also powerful 2D measurement software, it can recognize the image outline easily and correctly. After measuring the parts, you can export the results in AutoCAD files, then compare with the original design diagram.
2D / 3D Multiple Measurement Function
1. Height measurement: use probe to touch a standard plane and many other measuring planes, program will automatically get the height difference between measuring planes and the standard plane.
2. Plane measurement: touch at least three points in the measuring plane, right mouse click to finish, then you can get this plane's inclination and flatness.
3. Sphere measurement: use probe to evenly touch three points on the bigger diameter part of measuring sphere, then touch the top of the measuring
4. Cylinder measurement: touch three points around the cylinder at the same height, then touch another three points at another height, finally you can get the cylinder's radius and inclination.
5. Cone measurement: touch three points around the cone at the same height, then touch another three points at another height, finally you can get this cone's radius and inclination.
6. Circle measurement: use probe to evenly touch at least three points on the measuring object, right mouse click to finish, then you can measure an inner circle.
Contact Person: Tony