|300 X 200 X 200 Mm
|High Resolution SONY CMOS Camera
|0.01 μm Absolute Scale
CNC Video Measuring Equipment,
Metrology Video Measuring Equipment,
CNC Optical Metrology Equipment
High Precision Granite Structure CNC VMM Vision Measuring Machine In Plastic Measurement
AT-3020 CNC Automatic Video Measurement Machine System is designed specifically for busy full inspection production line, it is with high speed, high Accuracy and powerful.
The 3 axis of AT series adopt the Easson AC servo motor system, recognized by the industry as one of the most reliable system, to make sure high speed and reliable measuring.
AR- 3 system features:
* Special purpose-built processor (ASP) to significantly reduce the number of electronic circuits and parts to improve reliability.
* Single circuit board structure, in order to greatly reduce the number of wiring to improve reliability.
*High speed, energy saving and high precision fully closed-loop AC servo control system, which can provide positioning accuracy up to 1 μm, in order to minimize the possible factors affecting measurement repeatability.
*21 orders of high precision geometric stereo spatial error compensation.
* X , Y , Z axis of the Absolute Linear Scale is independent researched and developed, with a resolution up to 0.01 μm.
* The special designed motion controller of Vision measuring machine using Ethernet transmission, which is efficient and reliable system, can solve the disadvantage of unstable USB transmission.
*3 axis precision linear guide, precision drive system and CNC control system.
|300 x 200 x 200
|400 x 300 x 250
|1200 x 720 x 1600
|1250 x 900 x 1600
|Work Table Glass Size(mm)
|339 x 239 x 10
|439 x 339 x 12
|Max Table Load(kg)
|Measurement Accuracy (μm)
|Optical Magnification 0.7-4.5X, Image Magnification 20-125X
|Axis Display Resolution
|Eight areas up light source with two laser positioning system
|Automatic control by mouse, joystick or keyboard
|Automatic Zoom, automatic focus optical coaxial lens
|High resolution SONY CMOS global shutter camera
F3 high precision closed loop auto zoom lens
1. 3 million pixels high resolution lens
2. Fully closed-loop servo position feedback for fully automatic focusing
3. Fully closed-loop servo control eliminates gear transmission gap and greatly improves the repeatability of the machine.
4. F3 lens comes with a coaxial light source to solve the problem of insufficient illumination for deep hole measurement.
5. Adopt the high precision and resolution ring shaped grating ruler specially developed and designed by our company for F3 Lens for full closed-loop position feedback.
21 Orders Volumetric Compensation
Error compensation is to artificially create a new original error to offset the original original error that is currently a problem, and try to make the two equal in size and opposite in direction to achieve the purpose of reducing processing errors and improving processing accuracy.
Easson Vision Measurement Machine used with AR series Network control System which is included 21 orders volumetric compensation.
2D / 3D Multiple Measurement
CNC Vision measuring machines can cooperate with Renishaw high precision touch probe for the measurement as below:
Height measurement: use probe to touch a standard plane and many other measuring planes, program will automatically get the height difference between measuring planes and the standard plane.
Plane measurement: touch at least three points in the measuring plane, right mouse click to finish, then you can get this plane's inclination and flatness.
Sphere measurement: use probe to evenly touch three points on the bigger diameter part of measuring sphere, then touch the top of the measuring
Cylinder measurement: touch three points around the cylinder at the same height, then touch another three points at another height, finally you can get the cylinder's radius and inclination.
Cone measurement: touch three points around the cone at the same height, then touch another three points at another height, finally you can get this cone's radius and inclination.
Circle measurement: use probe to evenly touch at least three points on the measuring object, right mouse click to finish, then you can measure an inner circle.
Contact Person: Tony